NOTICE TO ALL OF OUR CLIENTS:
We wanted to reach out to you to let you know how we at Community Pregnancy Clinic are responding to the current situation. We are following all guidelines from regulatory or government bodies. At this time, we continue to see patients. Your health and safety will always be our top priority, and of course if any change is made to our hours of operation, we will communicate that information to you immediately.
WHAT WE ARE DOING FOR YOUR SAFETY:
We have always followed all CDC and OSHA standards of infection control on a daily basis.
However, we have taken some additional steps:
– We are doing a brief health screening of everyone who is scheduled for an appointment via a telephone call and with those who enter our building. If an individual has: (1) traveled outside the US or outside the state of Florida in the past 30 days or has been in contact with anyone who has, or (2) is feeling feverish, or has a fever of 99.8 degrees or higher, a persistent cough, or shortness of breath, we will kindly ask that they return home.
– We are requiring all of our clients and visitors to wear a mask, so please wear one to your appointment.
– We are limiting the number of people in the reception area. When you arrive at our office, please call us from your car and we will let you know when we are ready to take you back to our patient room. Only one visitor will be allowed to accompany each client. If you are in the waiting area, please maintain the suggested six feet interpersonal space. Please note that we cannot allow children under 14 or those over 65 years of age into our clinics at this time.
– We are removing all books and magazines from the reception area to prevent transfer of germs via sharing of those materials.
– We no longer have a jar of pens at check in, but one pen. After each use we will sanitize it for the next patient.
IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THESE SYMPTOMS:
• Mild to severe respiratory illness, particularly in older people • Sore throat • Fever • Cough • Difficulty breathing
Call your primary care physician or the Florida Department of Health (866-779-6121—open 24/7) for instructions.
WHAT WE ARE ASKING OF YOU:
– If you are showing any symptoms of a viral illness, however minor they may be, we are asking that you stay home.
– Our team will not be shaking hands with or hugging anyone. While we are proud and grateful that you may come into our clinic as a patient and leave as a friend, we will be avoiding any contact without gloves.
This is an unprecedented situation for all of us, and we sincerely hope and pray that life returns to normal quickly. Until then, as healthcare providers, we want you to know that you can depend on us during this time.